Sunday, April 22, 2007

sunburn and hot dogs

today is beautiful.

even with all that is going on or not going on, today is glorious. it's eighty degrees out, and there is not even one cloud in the sky. and i am just so very much in love with the grass and birds right now.

i feel like it's impossible to be upset while you're outside on this sort of day. i'm sure i'm completely wrong, but please, no one burst this bubble of naiveness just yet. let me just bask in it a while longer...

so the previous post - after talking with my sandy pants and working through my ideas, i think i've figured out everything i need to figure out. i guess sometimes all it takes is talking to someone else about what you're feeling, even if you really feel like you just need to fall off the edge of the earth for a while.

oh i also was super lame today and did a mini photoshoot of myself while sitting in my bedroom window. i'm just super cool like that. my pal dan would be quite proud. and angry that i didn't invite him over to be completely ridiculous with me. ohs wells.

so this is probably pointless blog #52, but meh. i'm so content right now. i don't think my body has felt this relaxed in a while, despite my sunburned shoulders.

ahhhhh. i'm just going to continue basking for a bit longer.

No comments: