Saturday, March 24, 2007

job interviews and... tanooki?

first off, i'd like to say hello to the only 5 people on the internet who can read this blog - wazzup sam, alissandra, tyler, justin, and beege.

so for the past several hours i've been doing a lot of information changing. let me explain.

see, my rooommate has this ex-boyfriend... this guy is a paranoid schizoprhenic, and also potentially dangerous and all that marvelous stuff and has been trying to track down anastasiya ever since she broke up with him and left for school. well he hasn't had too much luck contacting her, so starting last summer he found my home number and was calling the house non stop, threatening to come to my house, to come here, to hurt ana, all that good stuff... so we changed that number. he would also go through my myspace, and look at my friends and try adding them and messaging them to get information on me and/or ana, since he knew we lived together. then he emailed me this creepy, cryptic email over spring break, and starting today started texting my phone.

some of the texts were really random... he sent me a this picture message:


it had the caption "Tanooki!!" so yeah... really random. i asked ana if there was any significance to it, and she just looked at me and was like uhhhh yeah no. so yay. he also messaged me with a text saying "I used to go to wegmans with ana too." so that's when i went ahead and made my blog private... thank goodness for that sitemeter thing that i have working through my page. i was able to see exactly when it was that he went to my blog, and saw how he found it since really the only link i had to it was through my facebook... he had googled "cory crose" and it was listed there. i went through the list of sites my name popped up in, and some were from old accounts on other sites that are similar to myspace, one that i had made quite a while ago and i saw that it had my phone on it, so that's how he got that originally... so i deleted all those, and also went ahead and deleted my myspace, and also made it so only people that were added as a friend on facebook could see my new number, and i went through my friend list and deleted anyone who i didn't actually know... there was only one or two, so no real worries there. yay for online safety or something?

anyway, on a lighter note, i'm traveling into PA tomorrow for my job interview for that nanny position! i'm really excited, and i hope the little girl, emily, likes me. the jazz formal is also tomorrow, which i can't wait for! i love getting all dressed up now and again. and thank you so much again sam for taking my shift - you pretty much rock.

so i need to get to bed i think. i need to be out of here no later than 8:15. so much for getting a bunch done tonight.... ah well...

No comments: