Tuesday, January 6, 2009

markers and non-cons

i got to work today and yesterday! yay. i think you can't help but love a job where you can crawl around and play with trains, have snack time, and oh yeah make it snow with popcorn. i get to hang out with adorable and unique little people! today i was with the 2-3 year olds, which is fun but tiring! i get tackled like no ones business, but all i had to do to slow em down today was show them the rocket ship watch my parents got me for my birthday (yes, my birthday this year) and how it glows when you press the side button. there was a significant amount of awe. i was the coolest kid on the playground.

tonight i'm going to a basketball game with my dad! we're going to go see the marist girls play - they're incredible. i haven't been to one of their games since middle school, when i played basketball. the tickets were my gift to my dad this christmas, tucked inside a handmade card. good stuff, can't wait! i'm leaving in about 15 minutes. within that 15 minutes though i have to finish this blog up and pack! eep. tomorrow morning is the big show.

should be fine, not too worried, not even going to get into it. :)

so tacked on to my "new experiences" resolution is a creation resolution. i vow to draw or create something each day! very much in the spirit of my friend alissandra, who would do daily mini illustrations which she entitled, appropriately, "dailies."

oh my 15 minutes flew. i get so distracted. bye for now...

No comments: