Saturday, June 23, 2007

fruit punch and mohawks

wow k so um... hi!

it's been a while, huh?

.... how's the fam?

and your gerbil? its asthma doing ok?

so i'm at my summer job in pa, and it's going quite nicely. the little girl i'm watching is quite a sweetie, and we have lots of good times. i got to dress up as a fairy today.

my summer is greatly improved compared to last summer, however it's definitely had an obscene amount of lows. ohs wells.

tonight, after my evening shower, i gave someone a mohawk. i'm not very good at using clippers, i found out. it's quite a crooked mohawk... whoops. in about fifteen minutes i'm going to head over to one of the auditoriums and a bunch of us are going to watch caddy shack on the huge screen. good times fo sho.

throughout my life i periodically have the same revelation; that i am much too unopinionated about many things. most things actually. this is good for the fact that it make me a non-argumentative person [and i hate arguing] but it also makes me someone who can't form a strong opinion on something. which as we all know, is kind of lame. you need to have opinions on things. and what's even worse is that i don't even have strong opinions on things that have to do with myself. i feel like i'm in a constant state of contradiction with myself. always. hm.

wow so yeah that little bit probably seems really random... but only because i'm not telling all that i could be telling to fill in the huge gaps so that you could get the whole picture. ohs wells.

No comments: